Saturday 21 August 2010

Breaking Free.

Breaking free of myself. Trying to change my perception, my attitude, my behaviour towards LiFe, in this holy month of Ramadhan. Insya-Allah. I'll try my best in changing towards the better. Repenting to my mistakes. Sorry to all of you, if I've ever made any mistake, with or without my consciousness. Forgive me, people, mum, dad. And most importantly, forgive me Allah. Felt guilty to God that I've behave inappropriately throughout my life so far, been stubborn, and ignorant of the presence of God. :'(

   Why am I so EMO today? I don't exactly know too. Hmmm. Perhaps, sometimes ideas of repenting do come into our heads and make us think about what is our purpose of living on this planet called - the Earth. Self-reflection of life is essential to me. Every time things happen, it made me think what went wrong, and where? After all, it all relates back to our way of living our lives. My point of view on life is simple: We are all here living for the afterlife, Akhirat! ;D

   I guess, the end of the world is very near. So, people. Let's use the barakah in this holy month of Ramadhan, to transform ourselves, to be a better Muslim. Insya-Allah. Amin. :)

No comments: