Wednesday 18 August 2010

Friendship are to be kept forever in our hearts.

People come and go in and out of your life. We meet, make new friends almost everyday in our life, but those old ones would never be forgotten. I would never ever forget those sweet moments in UM, and those bitter ones too. Haha. xP! I miss The Weekenders and my study gang! :'(

   Finally, I'm heading back to KL next week! 5 days off. Yeay! This home-sickness is affecting me badly here in Penang. Duh. I want to go back! And I wish this programme would end faster. Let time fly! Seriously, I'm here 2 weeks already, but still, I dislike this dead town so much. :S! Apart from the Kompleks Kailan, where there are shops to shop for stuffs, and Penang Island, there is nothing much in Penang.

      Owh yea. Good luck to Asasians in Midsem test! Insya-Allah, I'll pray for you all. ;D

This rainbow is captured and dedicated to all my PASUM pals. I miss you all! ;D

No comments: