Saturday 21 August 2010

Wee~~~! Count Down. =D

Transnasional! Hee. ;D

Yeay! Finally, I bought the tickets back to KL this 26th of August, earlier in the evening today at Butterworth. Can't wait for Thursday to come. =DDD! I'm  very, deeply HOMESICK, although I've just stayed here for 2 weeks. You should understand, as I've never been staying away from KL for such a long period. Never experienced boarding school's life, and *wosh* I was dumped here in Kepala Batas, Penang, far away from the big city of KL. Aish. =.=

   Perhaps, this is an experience I should undergo, before, Insya-Allah, going to a further place, far away from my birth-country, called - Ireland. Hohoho. Insya-Allah. I'm working on it. Working hard to secure a place in NUIG and UCC! ;D

   Anyway. I want to go back to PASUM and AT LEAST sleepover for a NIGHT, in my previous room. Hehehe. Hope my dad allows me too. Praying hard he would. Because I miss my friends in PASUM! Miss them so badly. ;)))

   Hari Raya Aidilfitri is soon to be here. Planning on buying a whole lot of new stuffs. So, now I would have to have a budget and follow it, in order to save for the Raya shoppings in KL. Hehe. ;P

No comments: