Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 20 August 2010

Wee~~~! Count Down. =D

Transnasional! Hee. ;D

Yeay! Finally, I bought the tickets back to KL this 26th of August, earlier in the evening today at Butterworth. Can't wait for Thursday to come. =DDD! I'm  very, deeply HOMESICK, although I've just stayed here for 2 weeks. You should understand, as I've never been staying away from KL for such a long period. Never experienced boarding school's life, and *wosh* I was dumped here in Kepala Batas, Penang, far away from the big city of KL. Aish. =.=

   Perhaps, this is an experience I should undergo, before, Insya-Allah, going to a further place, far away from my birth-country, called - Ireland. Hohoho. Insya-Allah. I'm working on it. Working hard to secure a place in NUIG and UCC! ;D

   Anyway. I want to go back to PASUM and AT LEAST sleepover for a NIGHT, in my previous room. Hehehe. Hope my dad allows me too. Praying hard he would. Because I miss my friends in PASUM! Miss them so badly. ;)))

   Hari Raya Aidilfitri is soon to be here. Planning on buying a whole lot of new stuffs. So, now I would have to have a budget and follow it, in order to save for the Raya shoppings in KL. Hehe. ;P

No comments: