Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 30 August 2010

I'm leaving once more. :(

Hung out in 12th College and PASUM yesterday and today. And I'm sadly, heavy-heartedly, leaving for Penang once more tomorrow morning, before coming back again for Hari Raya holidays on 8 September till 19 September. Not really feeling of going back to Kepala Batas. =.=!

   Had really enjoyed spending these 2 days with my friends in PASUM. Thanks for sparing you time friends. I appreciate it much, despite tons of tutorials which you all have to finish this week. Huhuhu. :P! I'll come and visit you all often, when I'm free, I promise. ;)


   Love and miss you all. :)))

No comments: