Friday 3 December 2010

It's DECEMBER!

Before I start my usual blabbering on my life, lets see some life-enlightening quotes I've stumble upon while I was busy RECOVERING back my accidentally-deleted-pictures. =.= Now, lets have a look on them.



   You must be wondering, why do I post these pictures? First, its part of my wallpapers. Second, it actually affects me much. Yeah, it does. For some reason, it really does. Particularly this week. =)

   Okay, let me blabber a little bit about this whole frustrating + tiring week I've gone through. Seriously, these few days had totally worn the h*** out of me. Excuse me of the swearing. Hehe. =P

   Juggling between my studies, personal problems, pressures and etc, and its not easy. Again, as usual, I was emo-ish this week. Ahhhh, that's normal to me. But, this time around, the emotional pressure wasn't NORMAL, heavier indeed! But thanks to my concerned friends, I finally managed to get through those emo-ish stuffs. Never mind, problems are to be encountered and solved. Life is challenging. Without problems, will we be matured, critical thinkers? And without them, we will surely live a DULL, boring Life. Thank God we were given this "little Gift of life". Alhamdulillah. Hee. :D

   Anyways, I'll be joining the badminton tournament aka the "friendly match", next Friday, organized by PMA (aha! Pre-Med Association). Will be both the umpire and the participant. I can predict how tired I'll be next Friday. Huhuhu. ~.~ Will be doing doubles with Afiqah. Hee. We will WINNNN! Owh yea! For group E! Insya-Allah. Ahaha. :P

   By the Way! It's already the month of December. TIME FLIES! Gosh. I wish I could stop time right now. I wanna be 18 forever! Hahaha. xD

   Good luck to PASUMians. Next week you all will be getting your first Semester's results! Hohohoho. :DDD

No comments: