Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 3 December 2010

It's DECEMBER!

Before I start my usual blabbering on my life, lets see some life-enlightening quotes I've stumble upon while I was busy RECOVERING back my accidentally-deleted-pictures. =.= Now, lets have a look on them.



   You must be wondering, why do I post these pictures? First, its part of my wallpapers. Second, it actually affects me much. Yeah, it does. For some reason, it really does. Particularly this week. =)

   Okay, let me blabber a little bit about this whole frustrating + tiring week I've gone through. Seriously, these few days had totally worn the h*** out of me. Excuse me of the swearing. Hehe. =P

   Juggling between my studies, personal problems, pressures and etc, and its not easy. Again, as usual, I was emo-ish this week. Ahhhh, that's normal to me. But, this time around, the emotional pressure wasn't NORMAL, heavier indeed! But thanks to my concerned friends, I finally managed to get through those emo-ish stuffs. Never mind, problems are to be encountered and solved. Life is challenging. Without problems, will we be matured, critical thinkers? And without them, we will surely live a DULL, boring Life. Thank God we were given this "little Gift of life". Alhamdulillah. Hee. :D

   Anyways, I'll be joining the badminton tournament aka the "friendly match", next Friday, organized by PMA (aha! Pre-Med Association). Will be both the umpire and the participant. I can predict how tired I'll be next Friday. Huhuhu. ~.~ Will be doing doubles with Afiqah. Hee. We will WINNNN! Owh yea! For group E! Insya-Allah. Ahaha. :P

   By the Way! It's already the month of December. TIME FLIES! Gosh. I wish I could stop time right now. I wanna be 18 forever! Hahaha. xD

   Good luck to PASUMians. Next week you all will be getting your first Semester's results! Hohohoho. :DDD

No comments: