Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Day 8 - Your BEST FRIEND. =)

Woooooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! How the *hell* am I going to answer this challenge question? Duhhh. =.=' Honestly, this is again a sensitive question to answer, as it may hurt other's feelings. Zzzzzzzz. =S

   So, I'm going to remain neutral and say : I AM MY BEST FRIEND! Aisha is Azizah's Best Friend. Fair enough??? Heeeeeeeeeeeee. =D

Weee. I'm a Taxi Baby! ;P


My favourite shoe is My best friend! Haha. xD

   I have thousands of acquaintance, tonnes of  friend, many good friend, and quite a number of bestie all over the place. So, you can't possibly expect me to just give a name here and hurt the other's feeling right? To cut the crap short, I am my best friend. Tadaaaaaaa. I understand myself best, I comfort myself best, I do things with myself best, I make me happy best, I never hurt my feelings and I love myself so much! ;)))

P/S : This is done, to be fair to all my besties out there. ;)

No comments: