Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 27 May 2011

End of May 2011.

May is already on its edge. I am already back home for a few days now. I've managed to settle down and unpack my stuffs. Grateful that those amount of things fits into my room. HAHAHA. :PPP

   By the way, on Tuesday, I went to Penang Island for a one night trip with my parents, before heading back south to KL. Overall, I had fun with my mum and dad. Thanks to them, I now have more additional great memories of Penang. Fort Cornwallis, Penang Hill, Georgetown. I love Penang, seriously! ;D

So, hereby I would like to share some of the photos I've took while I was on the short-trip. Enjoy. :D


















   Now that I am so so so free, I would want to get a job, preferably a work related to the healthcare line. Hope to find one soon. Insya-Allah. BUT! I need a short brake these 2 weeks, before I kick-start my hectic life again. =.=' I prefer to wait for 6th June, when everything is clear, the results are out, and from there I shall decide should I or shouldn't I start working. This is to avoid clashes of work and study stuffs. For now, I will focus on my driving license classes and my family, home! Heeee. :DDD

   Good luck with anything you are doing, friends! ;)

No comments: