Friday 27 May 2011

End of May 2011.

May is already on its edge. I am already back home for a few days now. I've managed to settle down and unpack my stuffs. Grateful that those amount of things fits into my room. HAHAHA. :PPP

   By the way, on Tuesday, I went to Penang Island for a one night trip with my parents, before heading back south to KL. Overall, I had fun with my mum and dad. Thanks to them, I now have more additional great memories of Penang. Fort Cornwallis, Penang Hill, Georgetown. I love Penang, seriously! ;D

So, hereby I would like to share some of the photos I've took while I was on the short-trip. Enjoy. :D


















   Now that I am so so so free, I would want to get a job, preferably a work related to the healthcare line. Hope to find one soon. Insya-Allah. BUT! I need a short brake these 2 weeks, before I kick-start my hectic life again. =.=' I prefer to wait for 6th June, when everything is clear, the results are out, and from there I shall decide should I or shouldn't I start working. This is to avoid clashes of work and study stuffs. For now, I will focus on my driving license classes and my family, home! Heeee. :DDD

   Good luck with anything you are doing, friends! ;)

No comments: