Wednesday 4 May 2011

{ } = Null Set.

Back to Algebra huh? No thanks. Maths is so last year. Duhhh.

   The { } actually represents my BRAIN! I can't think, I can't read, I can't interpret and memorize anything right now. It's all empty up here in my brain. There's a test tomorrow, and I'm stuck clueless, staring at the Anatomy slides on my lappie, writing this post out of the clueless-ness. @#$%^&*()(*^%

   Holy crappie day! Tired like hell, yeah I really am! Night classes wearing the hell out of me! But surprisingly, I'm not sleepy at all. After all that crazy + heavy sweating session in auditorium in TSS, I'm all fresh, awaked. But still, I'm mentally tired. So, come on crazy body, do what your brain tells you to do, SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! =.='

P/S : Sorry, I'm crapping. The SIDE EFFECT of the flu medicine and the ADVERSE EFFECT of excessive sweats produced during Pharmacology, i guess? HAHA. :P

No comments: