Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

{ } = Null Set.

Back to Algebra huh? No thanks. Maths is so last year. Duhhh.

   The { } actually represents my BRAIN! I can't think, I can't read, I can't interpret and memorize anything right now. It's all empty up here in my brain. There's a test tomorrow, and I'm stuck clueless, staring at the Anatomy slides on my lappie, writing this post out of the clueless-ness. @#$%^&*()(*^%

   Holy crappie day! Tired like hell, yeah I really am! Night classes wearing the hell out of me! But surprisingly, I'm not sleepy at all. After all that crazy + heavy sweating session in auditorium in TSS, I'm all fresh, awaked. But still, I'm mentally tired. So, come on crazy body, do what your brain tells you to do, SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! =.='

P/S : Sorry, I'm crapping. The SIDE EFFECT of the flu medicine and the ADVERSE EFFECT of excessive sweats produced during Pharmacology, i guess? HAHA. :P

No comments: