Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Plans ahead.

Okay. I'm still suck in PV right now. Still waiting for my parents to bring me back home. =.='''

   Never mind that for now.

   So, I am no more bound to any program right now. No more hectic study schedules and classes. Relaxed mind and body. Yeah!!! Resting, hibernating. BUT, hold on! A too relaxed environment destroys me. Argh. I'm bored. Everyone is at home already, I'm still here. I emphasize it again, I'm BORED! =(((

   Figured out to think out of the boredom and think ahead of the free time in KL. The things to do when I reach home. Yeah. At least I have something to sort out of, rather than to rot here in my room, doing nothing but to face this lappie the whole day. Plain boring. =.='''

   Here's my plan. First of all, I would want to register for a driving class and get a car driving license ASAP! I love driving. (Hehehehe! Don't ask why. :PPP) Next, I would have to find a job to occupy myself during the 3 months' break. And then... I think I would have to kinda read up a little bit on the MD program I'm going to go through, Insya-Allah, either MD UKM or MD Ireland. Both would be fine. :)

   Apart from all that, I would also want to spend a little bit more time on myself. To get to know myself better and improve on some of my weaknesses. Yes, I totally admit that I've got weaknesses too okay. Nobody's perfect, remember? Fixing-myself in progress. Insya-Allah. :)))


P/S : Good luck with your free time at home, peeps! ;)

No comments: