Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Only at HOME. :)

Only at home, will I be super-relaxed and abandon my other things, eg. STUDIES! =.=
Only at home, I could divert my attention to my family. :)
Only at home, could I bully and play with my lovely cats and kittens. :D
Only at home, could I enjoy eating whatever I want to. :)))
Only at home, I could be fully comfortable, talking and behaving like ME, the normal me. Being myself. =)
Only at home, would I sleep more than 6 hours. Sleep late, wake up late. Sleep early and still wake up late. Hehehehehe. :DDD
Only at home, will I be away from my phone most of the time.
Only at home, can I talk about my future plans with my family. :)
Only at home, could I spend time with the LCD TV. Heeee. :D
Only at home, will I learn a lot from my parents. :)
Only at home, will we be cracking jokes, laughing out loud with our siblings. =D
Only at home, will we feel loved. :D
and ONLY AT HOME, could we be free of the thoughts of the hectic, head-ache, heart-ache contributors of the world. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D

This is why I love my home so much! Hee. :D

No comments: