Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Saturday, 14 May 2011

NFS. :D

Thank you for giving me that huge amount of epinephrine circulating in my blood. Heee. :D

   I've rushed my way to finish Anatomy, and it's down to a few chapters now. Targeting to complete it all by tonight. In the meantime, NFS helps ease my mind. Hehe. As soon as I get back in KL, I'll go and get the newest edition - Hot Pursuit 2. The graphics are awesome dude! Can't wait to get hold of it. Hehe. :DDD

   Enough said. Need to get some fresh air outside. Tata. Wish me a whole lotta luck in the exams and IELTS! :)))

I LOVE YOU, NFS! Heee. :DDD

P/S : This week has been kinda stressful for everybody, so try to chill laaaa. Hihihihi. :)

No comments: