Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 22 May 2011

May this friendship last forever! Insya-Allah. ;)






Yesterday official marks the end of our Pre-Med program. 21st May 2011 - The Pre-Med Grand Dinner. It's sad to leave your friends, yeah it sure is. ='( But, may our friendship be eternal and not just end here. Insya-Allah, we'll see each other in the next 5 years as doctors. Amin. :D






   To my best friends, my housemates, my fellow groupmates, my beloved friends, my lecturers and AUCMS, thank you for giving me such great memories. I love you all! :)))

Till we meet again. Take care and good luck in Life! Insya-Allah. :D

P/S : Together we pray that we'll get good news from the Irish interviewers this 6th June. Good Luck you all! Insya-Allah. Amin. :D

No comments: