Thursday 4 March 2010

Annoying!

Okay. I don't really care! Because, you are not important to me!

There's this one old lady who just don't know how to appreciate her family, just because she's gonna marry a man that is 10 years younger than her, which had probably poisoned her mind. Okay, fine. Marry him and we'll just watch what'll happen! Duhh. After that, don't come begging like hell for help.

You don't decide on our lives okay. Hope you'll breakout from the shield of mind that guy had put you on. Too naive. That's the word. 66 lady marrying a 56 old guy? Maybe you all will call it fate. But, if you put yourself in my situation, you'll understand what I'm going through. HELL! I suspect she is possessed by some black magic shit. I HATE BLACK MAGIC or its recognized as BOMOH! All syirik! I really think its a practice against Allah's will. What is destined for you absolutely is gonna be yours. So, accept Allah's will and tawakal to only HIM. Using syaitans are a stupid thing to do, you know?! It's just gonna get you to the worst HELL!

Hope Allah will protect me and my family from any threats. Especially, black magic. I don't want to get involved in any black magic. Let's do it the clean way, can't we? Only LOSERS will use Bomohs as a protection. Allah's protection is the greatest of all. Nothing can beat Allah. Subhanallah. Allahu Akhbar!

No comments: