Wednesday 10 March 2010

SPM Results, tomorrow! :S

So, tomorrow's the SPM Results day. SPM 2009 candidates, get ready. This includes me! I'm not sure whether I'm nervous or not. Maybe, I'm in between nervous-chill. Hahax. Tawakal to Allah. What it turns out to be tomorrow, is already fated, destined for me. So, I won't argue much on Allah's decision. Take it and work on it!

   Now, I'm really confused about what course to apply for scholarships. As far as I've plan, my options are Medicine/Dentistry, Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, and Economics. So, it all depends on what scholarship I'm applying for. I hope to apply and attend interviews as much as I possibly could. Let's pray and hope for a good results guys and gals. Insya-Allah. Amin. :D

P/S: Hectic days ahead. Have to prepare a lot of stuff upon applications for scholarships.

No comments: