Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Still waiting... Getting boring and more boring.

I'm still waiting for my apps of scholarships to be responded to. JPA on 29th, which is tomorrow. Insya-Allah, I'll get the chance. Hope to see my friends, especially the new HKL friends I've met at the programme. :D

   Petronas is kinda ridiculous, asking for an IE 6.0 and above for its apps. God, I don't have IE on my Mac. Haish. So, ma fan! And they didn't even inform us when will the list be available for checking. Duhhh. And 5 other scholarships. Lolz. It's hard for me to even remember what I've applied for, now, I've to check one by one, everyday. Thank God, I have a small note book that acts as my little reminder. Hahax. :D

   Hope to get good news tomorrow. :D Insya-Allah. Amin. :-]

No comments: