Monday 8 March 2010

The Freak-Ness iN Me!

Sometimes, I do think I'm a freak! Yeah, I'm a freak exactly right now. My freaky emotions, my freaky thoughts and my freaky obsessions!

There were times, when I feel no one cares about me. I'm living in my own world. Duhhh. No one to share bad moments, no one to listen to my problems. And bla, bla, bla. Honestly, I don't really have a very very close friend to share everything about me. Maybe, it's because I'm a person who doesn't trust people 100%. So, I've an issue with my trust. Lolz. But, but. I do have my sisters to share stories with, and my mum too! I would say, they are my best friend ever! <3 They are the persons I'd share every secret with. They are the persons I'd trust the most. They are the persons I'd love forever! <3

Okay. Back to the freaky me. Lolz. Sometimes, I feel my friends don't really consider me as their best friend at all, not like what they had said. It's all just a lie. Now, I really don't care about them. I'd love to be selfish for a while. :P

No comments: