Monday 15 March 2010

Apply! Apply! Apply!

So far I've applied for various scholarships. BNM, JPA, Yayasan TM, and Yayasan Khazanah Global. The YTN scholarship I've applied for was immediately rejected after I submitted it. Lolz. I don't know what the system wants. Maybe it has internal network problem. Whatever. Really hope I'll get one of it. Medicine, Mechanical Engineering and Economics. Tthree of the courses interest me much. So, I don't mind getting any one of it. Hehex. Pray for me so that I could further my studies overseas, friends! :D Insya-Allah. Amin.

I would have to do some more applications for UEM, Shell, Petronas, PNB, and I'll give it a shot for Asean Scholarship. Because, it's hard to get an Asean Scholarship! I know that for a fact. Hope you all will give it a try too. Good Luck! Wish me luck too! :D

No comments: