Friday 2 April 2010

Getting Nervous Waiting For The JPA Interview Day to Arrive. :S

JPA.
6th of April 2010.
Tuesday.
8.00am.
Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC), Putrajaya.
Medicine.

Next Tuesday! Gosh. Just read a few articles about current issues. Preparing myself for the interview. :D Still confused which country should I choose to pursue my studies at? Did a few series of research on a few countries' universities. For UK, I'd choose University of Edinburgh or University College London. For Australia, I'd choose University of Melbourne or University of Sydney. For New Zealand, I'd choose University of Auckland. BUT! The point is, which one should I choose?? I'm puzzled by the choices I have. Lolz. I'll think about it in these couple of days.

   Hope everything goes well on the interview day next Tuesday. Hope not to be too nervous. Insya-Allah. :-)

No comments: