Thursday 17 February 2011

Anatomy & Physiology. =S

Before I proceed to Ana & Phys, let me talk on my exhausting journey yesterday and my trip to Kota Bharu. :)

   Monday. Flew from LCCT to Kota Bharu. The place was kinda awesome, because I love to sight-see new stuffs and the nature, especially that awesome river view and boats on the Kelantan river. The place is well developed to me, compared to Kepala Batas. =.=''' HAHA. No offence Kepala Batas. :P I window shopped and toured the places. Went to Wakaf Che Yeh that night. Shopping lah! Haha. :D

   Tuesday. The DAY! My brother got married at the mosque located near the house of my sister-in-law, in PCB. I was totally exhausted to the max that day, because I didn't had enough sleep the night before AND me and sister had to be the family cameraman. LOLZ. Alhamdulillah. It went well. The after-nikah food was AWESOME dude. Hehe. I'll grow fat if I stay in Kelantan. HAHA. :P On that particular night, me and my siblings went for a random tour around the area. It was fun! I miss those kinda siblings hangouts! =)

My bro getting ready. Hee. :)
My sister-in-law. She's so sweet! <3

   Wednesday. I had to go back to Penang. Saddening isn't it? Hurm. =( Took the flight from KB straight to Penang Bayan Lepas Airport, yesterday morning. It was an EXHAUSTING DAY! Flight-Bus-Ferry-Taxi-Class. I know I should have just rested at home instead. But, nah, never mind, I don't wanna miss too much classes. Semester 3 is definitely A LOT TOUGHER! My stress levels is going to double up anytime from now. With the Irish interview and IELTS exams coming up soon. Aish. =.='''

   By the way. I'm really really really scared of the subject Anatomy and Physiology. I'm freaking out too soon, I know. Honestly, I am really weak when it comes to memorizing things. Hopefully, I'll manage to get through all this easily with the help of Allah. Insya-Allah. Amin. :)

P/S : And I hope my cough and runny nose will be better within this week. Insya-Allah. =D

No comments: