Saturday 26 February 2011

Day 4 - Choose any PICTURE and explain why it was this picture you chose?

Browsing through my picture folders...... Hurm. I ought to choose this picture :

That's me in the middle! Heeeee. Cute right? ;D
   Why I chose this picture? Hurm. This is a picture taken when I was about the age of 2 or 3. I don't really remember. This time around, my little sister wasn't born yet. So, it was just the picture of the four of us. I just feel loved if I look at this picture. I just feeeeeeeeeeeeel LOVED! I love those childhood years of mine. Now that my second brother has got married, and my eldest brother is getting married this year too, we all are already on our own. Living our own adult lives. I just miss those noisy, fun and lame jokes my siblings make. Insya-Allah, I hope we'll always care and love each other until death tear us apart. Sobs. =')

P/S : I really felt like crying. I wish we all could just be children all our life! ='(

No comments: