Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Day 2 - Explain Your Current Relationship Status. =/

Honestly, this is a VERY VERY VERY sensitive question to me. Haaaaaaa. ='(

   Okay. Let's make it clear. I'm currently SINGLE. But, I'm not available. Hope you'll get what I mean. Some call me flirty, some call me scandalicious. HAHA. Whatever it is, I don't like commitments and I know, I'm not ready to have one yet. My life is highly complicated, and I wish to simplify it from now on. I prefer not to disclose it here. It's better to keep some privacy of my own okay? Heeeee. Fullstop. =)

P/S : Yes, sometimes, I do wish I have that someone special in my life, but nahhh, I don't really need a guy to make me happy. I have myself, my family and my friends. =D

4 comments:

kodak-kodek said...

***i?
hahaha
tanx weh bout the post..
really touched

iCeY 'AiShA said...

Ngeng kau! Abg hensem jual mahal tuh! Haha. I wana be single. :PPP

kodak-kodek said...

hahaha..ko la kne la faithful.

iCeY 'AiShA said...

Janganlah buat aku sedih Bukhhhhhh! ='( Nangis kang. Banjir Penang! Haha. :P