Thursday 10 February 2011

;D


   I've just recovered from the fever-attack, but the flu and cough has not been eliminated from my system. But, I'm feeling better already. Alhamdulillah. I wanted to get out of the house and get some good view of KL, but my body is not that strong enough yet. So, I better stay home and rest for another day, until I recover completely, and then I'll make my plans and go out! Hee. :D

   It has been a while since I've got this kinda fever and flu. Luckily, I was at home. Home fever I guess? Haha. At least, I've got my family to take care of me when I'm sick. My mummy! Hehe. =)

   Yeah, staying home doing nothing is undeniably boring. But, I'll find something to occupy me today. Hehe. For example, the Personal Statement for the Irish interview? Gosh! It has to be submitted next week, 19th of Feb! *latest info: it must be done early. this is not a confirmed date*. I didn't know until today, after I've checked on the Pre-Meds' facebook wall! Gossssssssssshhhhh. The time given is short, dude. I must come up with something awesome? to impress them. 1 week is all I have now. So, I'll do it in one day's time, and reedit it everyday? Heh? Can I do that? Hahaha. Good luck, peeps. ;)

No comments: