Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Day 5 - If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Okay. This question had got me thinking....... Hurmmmmm. =/

   Anywhere in the world huh? Okie. I would most probably move to an island, surrounded by beautiful coastlines and an ecosystem of dolphins and other sea creatures surrounding that island. With a hill in the middle of the island, where I could watch sunset and sunrise each and everyday of my life.


   I would move to this island, to seek peacefulness and happiness. But, this island must have an advance technology system, so that I could still have access to the world. I don't want to be outdated. Duhhh. I just love water and I love beaches. The sea breeze and the turquoise colored sea FASCINATES me much! Heeeeeee. =)

   And of course, i don't want to live alone on that island! I want all my friends and my family to be on that island. Hanging out with them everyday. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. =D

P/S : I wish life was that simple. Hurm. =/

No comments: