Saturday 26 February 2011

Day 5 - If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Okay. This question had got me thinking....... Hurmmmmm. =/

   Anywhere in the world huh? Okie. I would most probably move to an island, surrounded by beautiful coastlines and an ecosystem of dolphins and other sea creatures surrounding that island. With a hill in the middle of the island, where I could watch sunset and sunrise each and everyday of my life.


   I would move to this island, to seek peacefulness and happiness. But, this island must have an advance technology system, so that I could still have access to the world. I don't want to be outdated. Duhhh. I just love water and I love beaches. The sea breeze and the turquoise colored sea FASCINATES me much! Heeeeeee. =)

   And of course, i don't want to live alone on that island! I want all my friends and my family to be on that island. Hanging out with them everyday. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. =D

P/S : I wish life was that simple. Hurm. =/

No comments: