Monday 21 February 2011

Day 1 - Introduce Yourself. ;)

Hi dudes and gals! I was born on the 12th of October 1992. The name given is Nur Azizah 'Aisha Binti Ali Ahmad Noordin (Noordin is actually my grandfather's name, I don't know why my I/C has an extra name =.='''). Nickname? Aha! I get a lot of those from my friends. Some call me Aisha, Azizah, Jijah, Icey, NAA, NAAAAN, Sha, and etc. Of all those nicknames, I prefer to be known as Icey Aisha. That's the nickname I hold since Form 1. :)

   I grew up in an awesome town called Ampang. Never had any pre-school education. Yeah that's right, I was sent straight into primary school with no basic ABC education. HAHA. Been to SJK (C) Lai Meng and then SMJK Confucian. Received Chinese education since primary school, and this makes me TRILINGUAL. And I'm proud and grateful of that. :)

My family was featured in TELL magazine. Hee. :D
   Been to PASUM (Pusat Asasi Sains Universiti Malaya) for a couple of months, before being enrolled by MARA into the current course I'm doing, Foundation in Pre-Medical Studies here in ACMS, Kepala Batas, Penang. (In case you don't know what ACMS is, it actually stands for Allianze College of Medical Sciences, now it has been given the recognition of a University College, so it's AUCMS.) But honestly, I still do love my life in PASUM. It's kinda saddening to leave that beautiful place and its people. I miss them all. :')

   I'm a F1 freak, I love the colour GREEN, and I adore cats much! A die-hard fan of Sebastian Vettel from RedBull Racing. Heeee.  Seb! Basically, I'm a friendly girl who gets along with almost everyone and yes I am a little outspoken as I often speak my mind. I'm quite confident of my abilities, yeah, but sometimes even a tiny problem could make me EMO, perhaps I'm just being sensitive. Wuwuwuwu. I like to cry, to let everything out, because to me, that's the best way to make me feel better. :)

That's all for today, I guess. I'm just some other random average girl in the world, nothing is that special about me. Haha. :)

No comments: