Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 13 February 2011

I'm serious! Crying makes me stronger! =')

Tomorrow I'll depart from KLIA to Kota Bharu and Wednesday flying straight back to Penang. ='((( I'm freaking sad, dude! Sad to leave home and head back to Penang. To that dead town called Kepala Batas. I just don't feel like returning at all. As usual. Duhhh. =S

   I'll miss the classes on Monday and hopefully I'll be able to attend evening classes on Wednesday. Insya-Allah. Owh God. Why does the feeling of not wanting to let go always defeats my mind? It always do! I get attached to things too easily, and sometimes letting go may be the last thing in the world that I could do. Aishhh! =.='''

   Thus, crying is all I could do. My coughs and runny nose aren't getting better. I'm stubborn, yeah I am. I refuse to take in medicine. Hehe. Let me be, okay? Medicines complicates my body systems. So, I just hate them. Yeah, I wanna be a doctor, but no medications associated please? :P

Life is a game of a picture puzzle. Once you combine those missing pieces of puzzles, you'll get the real picture of it.

 Insya-Allah. I hope I could find those missing pieces. Hope so....... =/

P/S : Please take care of my heart and feelings, please? Thank you. ILYSM.

No comments: