Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Day 6 - What have you got planned for the next five years?

Sorry for the late update. Hehe. Was kinda busy with those extremely HEAVY workloads. With a presentation to work on, an AnaPhys quiz to revise on, a practical lab test to deal with, AnaPhys drawings to finish up, Physics tutorials and THE MOST IMPORTANT thing ever - the Irish Admission Essay and preparations for the interview this coming March. Hell yeah! I'm stressed out again. Duhhh. =.=' Anyway, lets set those stresses aside and get going with the challenge. DAY 6! :)

University College Cork, Ireland. =)

   5 years. This is not a lengthy period of time to me. Insya-Allah. If I am fated to pursue my studies in Medicine, I'll be graduating that time around. Insya-Allah, AMIN. =) And if I have the chance to study in Ireland, I've been living and studying in Ireland for 2.5years and I would most probably be finishing my clinical years in General Hospital of Taiping 2.5years after that. Insya-Allah. Praying hard everything will go as planned. We humans could only plan and pray, Allah decides it all. Insya-Allah. I'll only hope for the best. =)

Ninja Doctor! HAHA. xD

   I wanna be a Ninja Doctor. Hahahaha. Nah, just joking. :P After my HO and MO, I aim to specialize in ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat). It has long been my target specialization area. Insya-Allah. Dr. Nur Azizah 'Aisha! ;)

No comments: