Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 26 April 2010

2010 Firsts.

This year I've experienced/went through/got my first :

- Job as a Data Entry Clerk at Kelly Services, Menara Celcom.
- Job as a Tele-Surveyor at Astro, TPM.
- Salary.
- Overwhelmed by SPM results.
- Interview session with newspaper reporters. (SinChew Daily :D)
- Online applications on scholarships, that made me partially crazy!?
- Official visit to HKL under JPA's programme.
- Seeing a dead body going through post-mortem! Ewwww! +_+
- Interview at PICC, Putrajaya.
- Freedom of hanging out with friends. Lolz. My parents are strict! =<
- Official use of my own handphone. Finally, I've got my own Hotlink number. :D
- Massive shopping!
- Baby-sitting moments, when I've to take care of the house-work at home, while my parents were away, outstation! (That's when I started to really appreciate my mum!)
- Knowing friends from all over the country. Nice meeting you all. Love to expand my social network at all times. :D
- Acted as a consultant to my friends on what to do next. Lolz. #.#
- Lessons of self-learning German language on Youtube. Ahahax. Love Seb!
- Excessive craziness of obsession of F1, RedBull team, Sebastian Vettel!
- Hate Lewis Hamilton, although he is a good driver, risk taker.
- Eye-opener towards the REAL WORLD and LIFE. :D
- To finally, learn how to control myself from doing stupid, childish things. Lolz.

That's all I think. I'll add on later, if I remember of any left outs. Hehe.

No comments: