Thursday 15 April 2010

Life is?

Yesterday, as I was sitting alone at Signature, KLCC, thoughts filled my mind, a lot indeed. Looked through the glass, overseeing the garden fountains of KLCC. Day-dreamed. Wondered.

   What have I achieved so far, in my Life? Have I ever touched lives, inspired people, contributed anything to anyone? Have I? And the most important is, Have I been a good muslim?

   I pondered for quite some time, before continuing my reading, refocusing to The Book of Heart. So, let's think about it guys and gals. Have you been good all this while to people and other creatures on earth? If you doubt it, do something to change your live. :D

P/S : I am not perfect. I've done a lot of mistakes in my life. Sometimes, I wish I could turn back the clock, and do it differently, but I can't! All I can do now is to apologize to anyone whom I had done wrong to, I'm sorry! I did not realize what I did, could hurt you all. And I am sincere in forgiving people. So, let the past, be the past. Let's move on and do something that could change the world to be a better place. :D

No comments: