Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Local Matriculation Programme.

Finally, I've managed to secure a place in somewhere. Lolz. I've got accepted into Kolej Matrikulasi Perak (KMPk) at Gopeng. It was my first choice, and I've got it. Alahamdulillah. :)

   So now, I'm checking out on matrics stuff online. Hehex. Meanwhile waiting for the college to send their offer letter, I decided to do my own research and early preparations. Have to go make a new passport picture! Lolz. Registration Day is 10th May. So, I still have time to decide, whether I should take it or wait for upu. Hmmph, tough decision to make!

No comments: