Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 11 April 2010

4 Down, 3 More To Go, Waiting For 1 Answer.

Didn't get YTM at first, then Yayasan Khazanah, and now had to turn down Petronas. =[ Just checked, apparently, I don't get Yayasan UEM too. :( Bad newsss...

   Still waiting for BNM (my favourite Econs!), ASEAN (which I do not have high hopes of getting through even the first stage, because it's tough!), and Sime Darby (I don't know when).

   Really, really hope that I could get JPA, even if they send me to countries like Poland or Czech Republic. :D As long as I could get into a good medical school and become a good medical practitioner to serve the nation. :)

No comments: