Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 21 January 2011

The BEST study week ever! =D

I've had the most exciting study week ever! (Despite of the few crappy-stressful days in the beginning. Zzzz. Erase that from my mind! =S) Today, again, I was in Waziria, studying, for the last time in Sem 2. TWO more days to go, until the REAL exam comes. Haaaaaaaaaaaa. =S

   I don't really know how to describe the excitement studying with my whole bunch of friends this whole week, but the most important point is I HAD FUN STUDYING IN A GROUP! =D Studying alone is sooooooo BORING! Duhhhh. :P

   Thank you, friends. I had fun studying with you all. I'll surely miss these kinda moments later. Sob Sob. Anyway. GOOD LUCK in the finals. Insya-Allah, we'll do well! AMIN. =DDD

No comments: