Tuesday 18 January 2011

I'm...

Okay. Okay. I've learnt something from this situation. Thank you Allah for giving me this test. I've at least learnt something from it. Thus, everything happened for a reason, or maybe for many reasons. There are hikmahs behind every hardship we go through. So, Alhamdulillah. =) I'm fine. I'm not that stressed out anymore. Thanks to the people around me for giving me some moral support. I appreciate it much. =D

   After getting out from my room, having a short walk around the area, breathing in fresh air, talking to someone about my problems =), and clearing the tensions off my chest, I feel more relaxed. But now, I still have to work my ass off REVISING. Insya-Allah everything will turn out to be well. I hope so. AMIN. =)

   Now, I'll scrape off my study time table which I've planned out last week, just to allow changes in my study plans. Hurm. For my friends perhaps. I don't know. Anyway. I am sincere in helping friends in their studies okay? I don't wish for anything at all. I'll just take the process as another process of learning. Sorry friends, I've been kinda selfish yesterday. You have to understand the pressure I have in my head, okay? So sorry. =S

P/S : I wonder when am I gonna be more competent in handling stress alone? Duhhh. I have this issue handling stress since form 4. Haha. So sorry if I've burden anyone with my never ending problematic stress issues. Hehe. :)

No comments: