Sunday 2 January 2011

Realized.

After getting deeply involved in the "describing me" game on fb, I've finally realized how people view me as. Their feedbacks had really made me realized that I am someone important to someone in this world too! Haaaaa. =')

   Thanks friends, for giving me such positive feedbacks! I really appreciate it. Thanks! All that has really made me think of how WONDERFUL LIFE has been to me so far! Weeeeeeeeee. I've promise myself to not be in Emoish state anymore. That is my new year RESOLUTION! Haaa. Leave it all behind. Let bygone be BYGONE! I want to be tougher, stronger and more matured, both physically and mentally. Insya-Allah. ;)

   I have such a good life. Why do I need to complaint so much? Aaaahhh. Stop complaining girl! You have been given a fair life by Allah. Alhamdulillah. Be grateful. :D

STAY OPTIMISTIC
No matter what happens, I'll try to not let tears run down my cheeks that easily anymore.
Just SMILE! Wee. =)))

Cute! ;)

No comments: