Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Ya Allah.

Astaghfirullah. Oh Allah, please give me some strength. Please??? I need much of that to live life free of tensions and stress. So, right now. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd SOME STRENGTH! ='(((

   Argh! Why am I acting like a kid!? Grow up Aisha! Grow up! Think maturely, be OPTIMISTIC! =.=

P/S : Dah janji tak nak emo, tpi I can't hold back these tears. ='(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u okay Aisha?

1st thing 1st ok?
just let go other stuffs.
study is much more important for this mean time.

i know u can cope with whatever u're facing right now. u're a strong lady :)

-someone who cares about u.

iCeY 'AiShA said...

I'm fine.
Just dealing with something lately.
Insya-Allah, I'll be fine in these few days' time. Insya-Allah. :)
Thanks btw. :D