Friday 14 January 2011

Here it goes again. =)

Here EXAM comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay these exclamation marks are a little hyperbolic, I know. Haha. Today is the last day of the last class for Semester 2. And here STUDY WEEK comes! Haaaa. =S!

   I'm not going to be much around on facebook or blogger this coming weeks until the exam ends, because I need to work on a lot of stuff! Goshhhh. Pray for me okay, guys? Insya-Allah, we all will do GREAT in our exams. Insya-Allah. AMIN! =)

   I could already sense the pressure and tension that is going on now. STUDY STRESS. Hohoho! So, I figured out to get ready with the stimulants and stress-relievers : Coffee, Tea, Chocolate, and CHOCOLATES! Hehe. You know how much I LOVE chocolates. ;D

   So, okay. That's all for this week. Have to start working my ass off starting from now, consistently up to the last day of the exam. Owh yea, my Irish university entrance interview is on 11th-13th of March. So, once again, pray for me kay, friends! AMINNNN. =)

WISH ALL OF YOU ALL THE BEST!!!
Lets pray for each other's success. =)

No comments: