Monday 3 January 2011

I know laaaaaaaaaaa!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! =E!

   Yes, fb is addictive. Yes, I know that! But, it's not like I don't study at all, and spend my entire day on fb! Duhhh. I am big enough to know how to manage and organize my time for my studies and leisure. Maybe I spent too much time of my time on fb, but at least I've made sure that I've finish my assignments and stuff. Please........ Let me organize my own life. A piece of advice is enough and perhaps some motivating, uplifting words to my spirit. Owh God. Please let me live my own life. Argh. I'm no daddy's girl anymore laaa. Please?!

   I can handle it. Don't you worry. I promise I'll deliver my best in my studies. And I'll work my ass off for Ireland. Okay, dad??? Thanks. =)

No comments: