Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Yeah, it's WEDNESDAY! =S

Today is WEDNESDAY! OMG. 5 more days left to study for finals. I'm so so so gonna be.....zzzzzzzzz! Haha. You know what? I feel like getting in my bed right now, resting for the whole day and resuming my revisions tomorrow. BUT. Unfortunately, I could not afford to lose even 1 hour in a day, because this time around, the exams are tougher, much much more tougher than the finals in Sem 1. =S

   And, who says Pre-Med is an easy course??? It's NOT! Argh.

   Anyway. I hate it when someone who doesn't understand what I'm going through in my life, interferes and try to judge me. I hate being judged! I just hate it. So, please stop it once again. I know myself best, so let me be MYSELF! Duhhh.

2 comments:

teen nabila said...

just smile :)

ignore what people say. let them be because they worth nothing ;)

iCeY 'AiShA said...

Hee. Thanks. =)))