Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Exhausted. Satisfied. Inspiring.

This week had been tiring so far! Arghhhhhhhh. =.='''

   Finals are just 2 weeks away, I'm officially STRESSED OUT to the MAX! Surrounded by assignments, revisions to be done, and etc etc etc. I'm freaking exhausted lah weh! Feeling restless. Today was super-tiring, I don't know why. =(

   Did my speaking test with Mr. B in the morning, and thank God it was satisfying. He gave me good feedbacks. Thanks Mr. B! I'll keep it up. =) And today I met a very very inspiring doctor at the clinic. He gave us some good advice on our future of being a good and TOUGH medical practitioner. Insya-Allah, I'll pick those advice up and apply it in the future doc! I don't want to just be a doctor with a "Dr." in front of my name, I want to be a good and responsible doctor in the future. Insya-Allah. Amin. ;)

No comments: