Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Saturday, 1 January 2011

Psycho. =S

I'm currently revising for my HBP test next Wednesday (Human Behaviour & Psychology). As I read on, I'm turning Psycho dude. A lot to memorize. Well, I can actually just understand it instead of memorizing all of it. But, I'm not the pink of health. ='(

   Flu and cough have somehow managed to find a way to get me infected. Awesome isn't it? HBP test and Physics testS are down the road. But, I am stubborn, I REFUSE to take any medicine. Let it cure naturally. Bad future Doctor huh?! I hate to swallow down pills and stuffs. Mainly because, I CAN'T SWALLOW DOWN PILLS! Ahaha. xP Want to know how pills get down into my throat?? I CHEW THEM! Haaaaa. Yucks! It's freaking bitter and yuckish! Haha. But, that's the only way to get pills down my throat dude. Haaa! :P

   I just am not in a very good condition right now. I have this mixed up kinda feeling and I really feel unimportant to the people around me. I don't see any importance of my existence anymore. Hurm. I need to go for a counselling. Duhhh. =S

   May Allah be always with me, through the hardship and sweetness of life in these coming years. Insya-Allah. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aisha, me too sometimes feel unimportant. if i feel that way, i will withdraw myself for a moment, to think every single thing wisely. just recall good moments, and try to think positive. i know sometimes it's hard to work, but we dont know if we never give a try, kan? ;)

dont feel that way. everyone is precious n so do u.

-Harishah Halim

iCeY 'AiShA said...

Hurmmm. Okay. I'm trying to find myself. I'm lost. Perhaps, I just need some space to be alone and as time goes by, I'll be fine. :)
Thx, Harishah. ;)